We manufacture our mantels from Western Spruce wood that will have occasional knots in the carvings, which adds a uniqueness to our designs. The mantels are hollow and have a front & sides and a top & bottom. The mantel dimensions are approximate and may vary depending on the complexity of the carved design.
How To Order
- Order WLW products on line and by credit card.
- Contact info@wildlifewoodcraft for the location a dealer in your area.
- All payment information is private and confidential.
- We stand by our products and make every effort to make your buying experience a positive one.
- All destinations will be quoted on a per order basis.
- Mantels and shelves under 80” in length will be shipped via ground service.
- All orders are professionally packaged to prevent shipping damage
- Before accepting the order, open the carton and inspect the content for possible damage.
- Should you discover any product damage, note it on the packing sheet, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately.
- WLW cannot be held responsible for damaged items if there is no notation made with the shipper.
- If you are unable to inspect the contents of the delivery and discover damage, call us immediately.
Satisfaction & Return Policy
- WLW designers and artisans are committed to providing high quality products.
- If the purchaser is not satisfied with the product, return the item for a full refund less a 20% restocking fee.
- We cannot accept returns of custom items which includes non-standard sized, stain or painted mantels or shelves.
Contacting Wild Life Woodcraft
- Customer Service: 864 318-9663, fax: 866 270-6863